Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Farmers Who Write

Andy was one of several farmers featured in an article in the New York Times today:

Farmers Who Write.

Andy and I were gently chided by a CSA member who saw an article in the LA Times about him and asked that we let folks know when he shows up in an article like this. It's not 100% factual (Andy and I still do our every other week 'market' newsletter even though we no longer attend any farmers markets) but we're not complaining!

Happy June to all.

julia

2 comments:

The Veggie Queen said...

I'd like to contact you as I have a cookbook The Veggie Queen: Vegetables Get the Royal Treatment that would benefit your CSA customers. Also, I have a Pressure Cooking DVD in the works: The Veggie Queen Cooks Under Pressure, due out in July, that makes cooking fresh veggies a snap. Check out my website at http:www.theveggiequeen.com.
Thanks,
Jill

ChardGirl said...

Thanks for the link to your website, Jill! Your cookbook looks great. I will look for it and give it a try.

julia